NIC Chhattisgarh Team during DIO meet
NIC Chhattisgarh DIOs with SIO and HoDs during DIO meet
Observation of International Women’s Day – 2022
Honorable Governor Chhattisgarh Launches New Website of Raj Bhavan
Launch event of NIC CG Desktop Infographics and InfoNIC Jan. 2022 issue
International Day of Yoga 2023
HPAPPP – Himachal Pradesh Agriculture Produce Procurement Portal
STAY SAFE ONLINE
- Launch of Mobile App for Chhattisgarh Assembly by Hon’ble Speaker of Vidhan Sabha
- Project Training – Academic Year 2022-23 waiting list of applicants and list of applicants selected for document verification on the basis of merit.
- The Project Training – Academic Year 2022-23
- CM Chhattisgarh releases RAJIV GANDHI KISAN NYAY YOJNA (RGKNY) second installment of Agriculture Department, chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly: Online Answer Submission 3 days Training on e-Prashna and e-Uttar portal for Monsoon Session 2022
Chhattisgarh State Centre (CGSC), of NIC was setup at Raipur, in the year 2001 to provide the ICT (Information & Communication Technologies) services to government departments and organizations. District centres are operational in all the 27 districts with the state of the art VC studios, high speed NICNET connectivity and DIO/DIA to manage the district centres activities and to support various e-Governance initiatives for achieving targeted goal of delivering efficient citizen services to the common public in the State. NIC has played an important role of an active catalyst and facilitator in informatics development programme in Governments at the national, state and district levels, during the last 26 years which made them take policy decisions to create knowledge societies – societies that can exploit knowledge to derive competitive advantage using…
Launch of Mobile App for Chhattisgarh Assembly by Hon’ble Speaker...
Click for details
CM Chhattisgarh releases RAJIV GANDHI KISAN NYAY YOJNA (RGKNY) second...
Click for details
Elets Innovation Award to Social Welfare...
NGO Registration cum Recognition and Granting is the complete Digitization of the NGO grant process of state funds. The NGO…
TelePractice of NIC, Chhattisgarh received CSI...
TelePracctice has been recognised by CSI SIG and the award has been received by Mr. A. K. Somasekhar, Scientist -F…
- Agriculture Development and Farmer Welfare and Bio-Technology Department
- Biometric Attendance
- Boiler Inspectorate – Online system for registration , renewal etc of boilers in Chhattisgarh State
- Chhattisgarh commercial tax Department
- Chhattisgarh Labour Department Services
- Chhattisgarh State Beverages Corp Inventory Managemen
- Chhattisgarh State Judicial Academy
National Informatics Centre
Room No 14,15,16 Second Floor, Administrative Block
Mantralaya, Mahanadi Bhawan
Atal Nagar, Nava Raipur
Raipur - 492002
( Chhattisgarh )